Quote of the Day: "You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth." - Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)
* The student applies critical-thinking skills to organize and use information acquired from a variety of sources including electronic technology.
* support a point of view on a social studies issue or event;
* The student communicates in written, oral, and visual forms.
* transfer information from one medium to another, including written to visual and statistical to written or visual, using computer software as appropriate.
1. Warmup. View a video from last spring's Video Project:
2. Pass out Targets for Chapter 4 "Ancient Greece." We will not being Greece until Wed/Thu in class. But, you can begin learning vocab, reading the chapter and prepping for homework.
3. Remainder of the period spent finding a partner or two for the project, reading online to find out which topic they would like to do, and writing a proposal to determine the project topic for each group. The proposals will be due on Tuesday.
Tomorrow: Proposals are due. Only one topic per class period. No group will repeat another topic in the same class.