Good luck to all our sports teams this weekend! I'll be at the Volleyball game tonight as Cristina's guest. Very honored to be there on Teacher's Night. Go Eagles!
Quote of the day: “The most valuable of all talents... that of never using two words where one will do.” -- Thomas Jefferson (1743–1826)
* Understand the impact of Geography on Greece.
* The student applies critical-thinking skills to organize and use information acquired from a variety of sources including electronic technology.
* support a point of view on a social studies issue or event;
* The student communicates in written, oral, and visual forms.
* transfer information from one medium to another, including written to visual and statistical to written or visual, using computer software as appropriate.
1. Get the Essay Rubric and discuss what is due on Tuesday - Essay, thesis, and sources - Rough Draft.
2. Rest of the period on the laptops doing research for your project.
3. Exit Ticket - Give me your groups Thesis statement at the door.
Have a great weekend. Keep working on Chapter 4 Greece and your project. We'll focus on the video part of the project on Tuesday and Wed/Thu next week. Twitter Socratic Seminar on Friday.