Quote of the Day: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire
1. Turn in Video Project Essay. (-10 points each day it is late)
2. How to: "Philosophical Chairs"
5 Main Rules:Tomorrow we will being studying Rome - Chapter 5
1) Only spend "1 minute" in the hot seat or undecided portion of the room.
2) Repeat or Rephrase a "2nd time" what the last person said before you begin.
3) Wait "3 Seconds" when the last person speaks to be sure they are finished.
4) You must wait "4 Passes" to speak again. In other words, you would wait until a person on your side speaks before you can speak again.
5) MOVE - Move your "5" toes and get up to show support for something that was said that you agree with.