Quote of the Day: "I'm not young enough to know everything." - Sir James Matthew Barrie
* The student applies critical-thinking skills to organize and use information acquired from a variety of sources including electronic technology.
* support a point of view on a social studies issue or event;
* The student communicates in written, oral, and visual forms.
* transfer information from one medium to another, including written to visual and statistical to written or visual, using computer software as appropriate.
1. Warmup - Video from last year. (5 min)
2. Discuss strategies for good Socratic Seminar on Friday. Come prepared having read, annotated the text and have a question about Pericles Funeral Oration. (5 min)
3. Time to work in groups on the laptops for the video project. Mr. Duez will show tips and tricks on how to create videos in Animoto, Moviemaker, and Photostory.