Quote of the Day: "You must do the things you think you cannot do." - Elanor Roosevelt
* Who was da Vinci? What was his impact on the Renaissance world?
* What is a "Renaissance Man"?
* Who was Michelangelo? What was his impact on the Renaissance world?
1. Chapter 12 Video - "Renaissance Man: Leonardo da Vinci" (10 Min) take notes
2. Explain "Act it out." The students will have the opportunity at the beginning and end of the period during this chapter to act out or do charades on vocabulary words and people from the chapter. This is a great way to review for the test.
3. Notes Chapter 12 - da Vinci, Michelangelo, Renaissance Art
4. Class Picture
5. Answer any questions about the Human Rights project
Human Rights Project essays due tomorrow. -10 points per day that they are late.