Quote of the Day: "The war has ruined us for everything." Remarque, All Quiet on the Western Front
* Understand the DBQ Question for Wednesday.
* Compare and Contrast the two fronts of WWI - East and West.
* How and why does the Russian Revolution begin?
1. Watch pictures from last Monday's Trench Warfare in class.
2. Pass back rubrics for World Leader Project
3. Collect Homework
4. Pass out DBQ Question - due Wed/Thur in class - test grade.
5. Notes on Chapter 23 - World War I
We will do a short Socratic Seminar tomorrow in class over the DBQ handout. Harry Lamin's "Letter's From the Trenches." Read it and annotate the text. Underline important points. Circle things you don't understand. Write at least one question for the socratic group to address.
TEST IS WED/THU