Quote of the Day: "The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one." - Adolf Hitler
* What was the impact of the charismatic and dynamic group of world leaders in the 1930s and 1940s?
* Compare and contrast the world leaders - USA: FDR, GER: Hitler, UK: Churchill, USSR: Stalin.
1) Notes - Chapter 24 -- "The New Deal" - on the board
Videos -- Take Notes and write a summary at the end.
2) Video - The World At War "World War II" (Video Quiz at the end, you may use your notes to answer)
3) Video - "Life Under Hitler"