Quote of the Day: "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
* Students will present their Rock Art projects to the class. The idea is to consider early writing systems, cave art, and communication.
* Students will also turn in their project, which includes the College Essay.
1. Mr. Duez will pass out Chapter 2 Targets. This will give everyone a chance to start working on Chapter 2 tonight.
2. Students will present their Rock Art Projects. We will do it in 60 seconds. Each student will stand before the class and have 60 seconds to present their project. They will tell us about their coded message and why they chose it. They will tell us about 3 of their symbols and why they chose them. They will also discuss the person of influence that they wrote their College Essay about. After 60 seconds a support person (there will be 2 support people standing next to the speaker a few steps behind) will take over and a new person will become the support.
3. If there is any time remaining, Mr. Duez will introduce Chapter 2 - Early Civilizations.