Quote of the Day: "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." -Edvard Munch
* How does the crusades change Europe?
* Why did Europeans build castles?
* How do castles protect their inhabitants?
* How did the defense systems operate?
* What was life like in a castle?
1. Finish our discussion of the Crusades. We'll watch the last 5 minutes of the First Crusade video that we saw yesterday. We'll discuss how the crusades change Europe. (15 minutes)
2. We'll discuss Castle Plans and get into groups of 6 based on our castle groups. Then Mr. Duez will pass out the Castle Information and we are going to work on it in groups. Then we'll come back together to discuss as a full group.
3. End of the period will be discussion and video about "Castles and Dungeons."
HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY
QUIZ ON MONDAY
TURKEY AND FOOTBALL AFTER THAT. :)