Quote of the Day: "Study the past if you would define the future." - Confucius
* What is a Human Right?
* Why did the UN create the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
* Asia - What is the Dynastic Cycle and how does it work?
1. Good News for Friday. Mr. Duez and students will discuss any of their "Good News" for this week.
2. Mr. Duez will pass out the Rubric for the Human Rights Project. We will also discuss the power point that describes the project.
3. Notes from China Chapters 3 & 8 - "The Dynastic Cycle"
UDHR packet questions is due on Monday
Homework is due for Chapters 3, 8, 16, and 22 on Tuesday.
Quiz on the chapters on Wed/Thu.
Test next Friday.