Welcome to 2011 and the Spring Semester of World History Pre-APQuote of the Day: "Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin
1. New Seats - we'll project the seating chart and get into our new seats.
2. Welcome back & we'll look at some inspiration: "40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes"
3. Look back at 2010 - 10 minute video to show the 2010 year in review. We'll discuss a few minutes after students write: "What was your favorite moments of 2010? What problems, adversity or obstacles did you have to overcome personally? What is your 2011 resolution? What are you looking forward to most in 2011?"
3. Introduction of new students & a quick review of how we do business. Mr. Duez will pass out the Welcome To World History Pre-AP course information sheet.
4. Mr. Duez will pass out the Targets for the Asian Unit and begin the notes and lecture on this chapter.
5. Mr. Duez will begin lecture/discussion on Chapter 3 and 8 Notes on China