Quote of the Day: "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
* Understand the Rules & Expectations of this class.
* Understand what a Target Sheet is and how to use it.
* What are Cornell Notes and how can they help me succeed in this class?
1. New Seating Chart. I'll project it on the over head. This will eliminate the need to do a roll call each day and speed up our chance to get to the learning. (5 minutes)
2. What is Cornell Notes? We will discuss note taking systems and then practice a bit on the beginning of Chapter 1. LINK TO CORNELL NOTES. (We won't show this in class, but it could help you if you are struggling with the concept.)
3. Rules & Expectations. We will watch a video discussing each. RULES VIDEO LINK & EXPECTATIONS VIDEO LINK. (15 minutes)
4. Pass out the Target Sheet for Chapter 1. POSTED AT THIS LINK.
Fill out the Student Survey at this link. Must be done by Friday. See me if you are having a problem.
Read Chapter 1 Section 1 and 2. We will discuss over the next week. Homework questions are due next Tuesday. Quiz is next block day (Wed or Thu). The test is next Friday, September 3rd.